Supplier Review: Make up by Nybie Ng


In the pic above are Nybie Ng, my make up artist on wedding day, and Pao La Ramirez, who did my hair.

I was very, very happy with my hair and makeup on that day. They stayed with me throughout my extended wedding ceremony and fixed me up right before I went out for the reception. They were in no hurry to leave. They were very polite and fun and were very good company in the bridal car while I waited for the ceremony to start.

Among all my suppliers, they are who I always recommend. I immediately ask if someone getting married already has an artist and I always mention Nybie Ng even when they say they already booked an HMU.
Here is me with the best eyebrows I ever had.

 Here is Pao La patiently doing my hair.


Comments

  1. you are the very pretty indeed on your wedding day! thumbs up to your make up artist and hair stylist!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment