Supplier Review: Photography and Videography by filter{pan}

Supplier: filter{pan}

We saw Filterpan in an SM Mega Mall Convention Center Bridal Fair. We already had major-DUI ideas at that time and their booth caught our eye. We loved their booth, we loved the stop-motion videos they showed and we immediately booked them. We took their prenup package, too.

So, just to let you know, this is a love-hate review. Whatever I liked about filterpan, I didn't just like but LOVED it; whatever I didn't like, I absolutely HATED.

I loved our prenup stop motion video. Watch it and tell me it's not cute!

MIGS OYEN PRENUP from filterpan on Vimeo.

I hated everything leading up to it. They were HARD to get a hold of. They would not answer calls, texts, facebook messages, NOTHING.

The only time they contacted us was a few days before our scheduled prenup shoot, and a few days before the wedding. For someone planning a wedding, that is one of the worse things you could do. You have to be in constant reach because we already gave a down payment when we booked you. It is absolutely critical to our sanity that you keep in touch. They didn't.

And one more thing: their prenup package said it comes with free hair and make-up (HMU) for that session. When we met with them to discuss our prenup shoot, Pam discouraged me by saying that she can only do simple HMU and I should have my HMU done before meeting with them.

I loved our Same Day Edit (SDE) video!
I don't understand why they missed asking us what song we would have preferred to use though. I have nothing against Florence and the Machine but I did not know this song until after the wedding, when I had to familiarize myself with the song in order to enjoy the video more.
MIGS & OYEN WEDDING -SDE from filterpan on Vimeo.


I loved our wedding album, our wedding pictures received in CD, and our wedding videos! They captured how happy we all were during our preparation, the ceremony and the reception.
I hated how long it took for them to deliver - more than a year. And between then and wedding day, again, NO CONTACT.


They apologized for taking so long to deliver, saying that they had financial difficulties because of someone getting sick in the family. Unfortunately, I think they should have at least replied to texts and emails saying they were busy and would get back to us as soon as they can. It's still a business arrangement and presenting an excuse did nothing to my customer satisfaction.

I know we Filipinos are very emotional and this sounds cold-hearted. But you really have to get your money's worth and assert your right when you're in your proper place.

Comments