Supplier Review: Wedding Gown by Natz Palad



I absolutely LOVE my wedding gown. I love the process of how it was made, I love how Tito Natz was very, very easy to visit for fittings and comments. I love how it was within my budget, and I love how it was so beautiful. I was very happy with my wedding gown.

There was only one problem with my gown on wedding day: it was an inch too long. And I don't think it was because Tito Natz did it wrong, but because I lost too much weight. I had to hold my gown up (like a princess) when I walked down the isle. By reception time, my coordinators pinned it up and no one noticed a thing!

I know there's a tradition where you're not supposed to wear your gown before the wedding but heed my advice. We only get married once. Try it on 2 weeks before the wedding day. Try it on a week before the wedding day. Try it on the day before. Walk around the room with it. Show it your mom. Show it to your sister.


 I am not a shoe-person. And I am even less of a high-heeled-shoes person. You see that pair of heels in my hands? I got those from Landmark for PhP 1,500. I didn't bother spending a fortune on it. I think people only saw my shoes in pictures and they look pretty cute!

Comments

  1. Your Tito Natz did really good on your wedding gown, even your prom gown was reaaaaally beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment