Supplier Review: Church Balloon Release: Paras Balloons

Supplier: Paras Balloons



Paras Balloons was very easy to communicate with. We called to book them, then we did the down payment via bank deposit and that was it. The balloons were perfect for what we needed!

Update April 2017: I recently read about the impact of released balloons on wildlife and environment. The first thing I thought was: I did that on my wedding. I felt so guilty... Now I know better and for anyone else who wants to read about it: https://balloonsblow.org/

I know what other gig there is to do after the wedding ceremony. I know we all want a good, light-hearted ending. I also know that Santuario de San Antonio Church does not allow throwing rice (Filipino tradition) or flower petals outside the church. Maybe we can think of something new!

Comments