Supplier Reviews

It has been more than 2 years since our wedding day. I have finally decided to share my opinion based on each supplier's output. Take note that I am doing this 2 years after the actual event, I will be working with what I have: photographs and memories. There is a good side and a bad side to this: although I have a good memory of what happened then, from preparations to the actual wedding day, my memories have been sharpened and polished and probably corrupted by the countless times I looked back; however, I am now writing with an "it's done and over" attitude so I am not emotional.

I will be updating the supplier review links as I write them. Here's the list:

Church

Reception
  • Unilab Bayanihan Center
  • Catering: Tarlaquena Catering
  • Lights and Sounds: LST Mobile
  • Emcee
  • On-the-day Organizers: Simple Joys and Events by Pam Ragsag
  • Wedding Cake and cake favors: Miss Matamis
  • Stage: Monica Sebial
We had a lot of DUI's in the wedding so if you want to ask about something not on the list, just leave a comment!

Comments